PC sheet is also known as in some circles. Kaplon plate is a high-performance engineering material that offers outstanding all-around performance. It possesses exceptional physical, mechanical, electrical, and thermal qualities, among other characteristics. It has earned the title of "the king of transparent plastics."
The hollow plate series (also known as kabulon and non broken glass) and solid plate series (also known as kabulon and non broken glass) of produced with it as raw material are differentiated (also known as endurance plate and transparent steel plate). Light transmission, UV protection, flame retardancy, and weather resistance are some of the features of this material. There are numerous applications, such as the lighting and rain shelter of public and civil structures, channel ceilings, elevated road sound insulation walls, mall roofs, and plant greenhouses. It is considered the most appropriate light shed material on the planet.
The specific gravity of borosilicate glass is half that of conventional glass, making it extremely light in weight and difficult to break. It reduces the amount of time and labor required for handling and installation, making it particularly ideal for tall buildings.
2. Transmittance of light: a colorless transparent sunlight plate can give outstanding transparency and surface gloss while remaining transparent. can be used to block the strongest part of the sun's rays while softening the light that is transmitted. The transmittance is as high as 92 percent in this application.
3. It has excellent sound insulation properties, and it is the chosen material for highway sound insulation barriers all over the world because of this.
4. Heat transfer: Because the thermal conductivity (k value) of the material is lower than that of regular glass and other plastics, heat loss is significantly reduced. When used in conjunction with heating equipment, it is known as radiant heating. It is a material that helps to safeguard the environment.
5. Impact resistance: When compared to other thermoplastics, PC offers the best impact resistance. The sunlight board constructed of PC has excellent impact resistance and can withstand a wide range of temperatures for an extended period of time. It is also known as "non cracked glass" and "sound steel."
6. Anti-condensation properties: Under typical circumstances, when the outdoor temperature is 0 degrees Celsius and the indoor temperature is 23 degrees Celsius, the surface of the material will not condense as long as the indoor relative humidity is less than 80 percent.
7. It is a good fire retardant and fire preventive material because of its high fire resistance. It has been tested by the National Fire Protection Building Materials Supervision Center and has been determined to be flame retardant B1 according to the GB8624-1997 standard for fire prevention building materials. Because the burning point of the plate itself is 630 degrees Celsius, the combustion process will not emit hazardous gas, will not contribute to the spread of the fire, and will extinguish itself once the plate has been removed from the fire.
8. Chemical resistance: It can withstand the erosion caused by a variety of organic acids, inorganic acids, vegetable oils, neutral salt solutions, fatty hydrocarbons, and alcohol when stored at normal room temperature. The solar plate is soluble in chlorinated alkanes and only mildly soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons and ketones, according to the manufacturer. It is susceptible to destruction by alkali and will swell when exposed to Tianna water and methanol( (see instructions for details)
9. Cold bending installation, heat and cold resistance, and the ability to maintain stable physical properties for an extended period of time at temperatures ranging from - 40 to 120 degrees Celsius.
10. The co-extruded UV layer has the ability to absorb 98 percent of ultraviolet rays that are detrimental to the human body.
11.1 Excellent electrical insulation and molding properties, as well as hot working performance